Ocean View Duplex with Walk to Beach for Large Families
Ocean View Duplex with Walk to Crescent Beach
Ocean View Duplex with Walk to Crescent Beach 2 identical units:
- 1st floor bedroom with King Bed and full bathroom across hall
- Large eat-in kitchen and family room with access to deck are all also on the 1st floor
- Upstairs has 1 large bedroom with king bed, balcony, and a large ensuite bathroom, as well as an office with plenty of room to work and a sleeper sofa
- Outdoors is a deck, grill, picnic table, and a fire pit area. A short drive away are: Lighthouse/State Park and beach Owls Head General Store Lobster Pound Post Office Village Library Baptist Church Rockland is a 5 minute drive and close to Rockport, & Camden. Convenient to Blues Festival and Lobster Festival. The Owls Head Transportation Museum shares the runway with the Knox County Airport. The access is off ME-73 towards South Thomaston.
- Downtown Rockland offers: Many restaurants and shops to browse. World-renowned Farnsworth Art Museum Lighthouse Museum
- Several other beaches are a short way away: 1.5 miles north on South Shore Dr., at the end of Lighthouse Rd is Owls Head Light. It is a short walk, has parking, and has two different rocky beaches. 3.5 miles south is Birch Point State Park, also in Owls Head. It has a large sandy beach with plenty of parking
- The nearby Town of St. George offers other attractions: Drift Inn beach is a beautiful sandy beach at low tide. The iconic Marshall Point Light, made famous by the movie Forest Gump. The fishing village of Port Clyde. There you can take the Monhegan Boat Lines ferry to Monhegan Island. The village of Tenants Harbor, which offers several restaurants and small shops. It is also home to many of the views that inspired artists N.C., Andrew, and Jamie Wyeth. Their family home is on Southern Island at the approach to the harbor. Please like us on Facebook and upload your vacation photos.