If engines and excitement are your thing, Maine has everything you need to get your motor running. Our vast forests, lakes and rivers are home to an abundance of wildlife. Including a certain born-to-be-wild species. Looking for adventure? Then head out on the highway—to Maine.
- Hop on an ATV, grab a motorcycle or go auto racing. There’s something about a cool set of wheels that really sets off a Maine getaway. With rugged terrain, historic scenic highways and classic race tracks, Maine is where the rubber meets the road—and/or dirt.
- With more than 3,400 lakes and 228 miles of Atlantic coastline, motorboating in Maine is a beautiful thing. Our marinas are always at your service with everything you need to keep you up and running and your crew happy.
- When the water temp drops and the snow falls, Maine’s 14,000 miles of interconnected, groomed snowmobile trails are your winter road to paradise.
Look Out for ME Motor Sports Tips
- Stick to established trails & roads
- Make sure you are properly registered and that you understand the regulations
For more info on how to enjoy the outdoors responsibly, visit our Look Out for ME page.