Tell us your Maine thing for a chance to experience Maine as nature intended with a 5-night/6-day stay for two at Gorman Chairback Lodge & Cabins. Here just outside Greenville, you’ll be immersed in the rustic beauty of the Maine Woods while still enjoying all the creature comforts of a world-class lodge. Your accommodations—a deluxe cabin with private bath, bedroom and sitting room—are just a short walk from the central lodge. Enjoy full family-style breakfasts and dinners, plus made-to-order trail lunches, for days fly fishing for brook trout with a Registered Maine Guide or paddling Long Pond in one of the lodge’s canoes or kayaks.
CHECK OUT OTHER ENTRANTS'
- A day in Maine for me would be kayaking along the rivers or lakes because I have always wanted to go kayaking, then sampling the lobster ice cream. That would be an exciting experience.
- A day in the wilds of Maine, fishing, with a gourmet lunch and a delicious dinner to follow is pretty much ideal.
- A fly fishing adventure, paddle boarding on the lake, and relaxing in a lodge after a day full of fun.
- A great day at the Baxter State Park hiking sounds so energizing. Top it off with a lobster meal, and I am good to go.
- I would travel down the coast stopping at all the lobster shacks.
- Visiting the shops of local craftsmen and artists to experience the culture of Maine.
- We are seated at a quiet seaside restaurant enjoying a dinner of lobster and white wine. Most people eat to live...we live to eat.
- White water rafting on the Penobscot with a view of Katahdin in the background
- Winding my way up the coast, in search of one of a thousand perfect towns to explore and allow to take over all my senses.
ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
Round-trip airfare for two.
Five nights and six days in a deluxe cabin at Gorman Chairback Lodge & Cabins. Includes full breakfast, dinner, and made-to-order trail lunch each day.
A full day of fly fishing with an AMC Registered Maine Guide, all equipment and transportation provided.
A cruise for two on Moosehead Lake aboard the historic Steamship Katahdin.
Car rental for traveling Maine’s roads, as well as canoe and kayak rental for traversing its rivers, ponds and lakes.
Sweeps valid dates 4.1.15-7.31.15. Must be 21 years or older at time of entry to qualify. See official rules.