Tell us your Maine Thing and be entered for your chance to win a quintessential New England winter getaway to The Bethel Inn Resort, Maine’s premier four-season resort. Hit the slopes with day ski passes to Sunday River Resort’s 135 outstanding trails, then explore the western Lakes and Mountains region by cross-country ski, snowshoe or snowmobile. Here in the quaint town of Bethel, you’ll enjoy hearty traditional fare, comfortable accommodations and enough quirky Maine character to keep you warm all winter long.
- A hike in the snow with my dog, a sleigh ride with my lady and lobster with an ocean view is all part of a day in Maine. What could be better?
- Winter is my favorite season, and I can't think of a better place to take in its delights than the Pine Tree State! I would spend my days in Maine skiing or snowshoeing, filling my lungs with the fresh, cold air, and then come inside to get warm and cozy up to a roaring fire!
- For years I have dreamt of a Maine holiday or visit in winter. I have poured over the travel guide and watched the promo videos. On my bucket list and hope to make it there soon!
- My perfect Maine winter day would be a nice day of skiing the slopes of Sunday River, followed by aprés ski at the Foggy Goggle and ending with a nice dinner at the Rooster Road house.
- In the Wintertime my ideal day would be spent snowshoeing through a snow-laden pristine forest--with a small, lightweight camera (or phone) along for snapshots of Maine's great natural beauty. Wonderful!!
- I would venture to take long walks in the beautiful countryside seeking out wildlife in their natural environment. Then sitting near a beautiful fire on a cold winter night after a delicious lobster dinner.
- Perfect day will be a long snowmobile trip in the winter, coming back to a great lobster dinner, for a GA guy, who doesn't know and cold.
- I LOVE WINTER!!! and Love that Maine makes Currier and Ives painting come to life- Snow shoeing,and a run down Sunday River ski run . Enjoying a warm beverage(or some Maine wine!) with an outdoor fire pit - I'm getting teary just thinking about it :)
- I look forward to really experiencing snow for the first time - learning to ski and snow shoe, appreciate a roaring fire, and drinking a delicious Maine winter beer. I'd also get some of that amazing Swan's Island yarn for knitting, for when I'm too cold to be outside anymore.
- My perfect winter day in Maine would include skiing at either Sunday River or Sugarloaf, and then bragging to my Colorado ski-snob friends about how great skiing is in the East! This would be followed by apres-ski Maine-made microbrews around a roaring fire, and a cozy evening in one of the fabulous slopeside resorts or bed and breakfast inns.
ONE LUCKY WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
Sweeps valid dates 11.17.14 - 3.31.15. Must be 21 years or older at time of entry to qualify. See official rules.