Ste Agathe Historical Society
Historical site show casing artifacts/photo of the community.
The Marquis House is one of the oldest homes in St. Agatha, Maine and it's owned by the Ste-Agathe Historical Society, which maintains the House as one of its museum buildings. The oldest and smallest portion of the house was built in 1884 by André Pelletier. The preservation building located behind the Marquis House contains most of the society's collection of artifacts, genealogy books, and photographs. The Center is divided into different exhibits including: textile section, military section, Gerald Dubois' craft room, two barber chairs, a religious artifact section, a scale model of Notre Dame de la Sagesse Boarding School, agriculture section and lumber section. The site is located at 534 Main Street in St. Agatha, Maine.
34 Brook Road
St. Agatha , Maine
- Phone 2075436393
- Hours Opening on Father's Day, mid -June, to mid-September. Open 12:30 to 4:00P.M. daily. Closed on Mondays.