Isola dei due cespugli
Jeremy D'Entremont
Built in 1897, this light marks a well-trafficked sea lane to Penobscot Bay. It was automated in 1964. Six years later, the Coast Guard allowed U.S. Army Special Forces to blow up the keeper’s house as part of a demolition exercise. The square light tower remains, and is active. It is best seen by boat or plane.
Contenuto correlato
Suggerimento di viaggio: Museo d'arte di Portland
Trip Idea: Cape Neddick Lighthouse
Faro Two Lights a Cape Elizabeth
Musei di interesse speciale
Faro di Owls Head
Teatri storici
Stazione luminosa dell'isola di Seguin
Creatore del Maine in evidenza: Erin Flett
