Isla Two Bush
Jeremy D'Entremont
Built in 1897, this light marks a well-trafficked sea lane to Penobscot Bay. It was automated in 1964. Six years later, the Coast Guard allowed U.S. Army Special Forces to blow up the keeper’s house as part of a demolition exercise. The square light tower remains, and is active. It is best seen by boat or plane.
Contenido relacionado
Casa de reuniones de Solon Sur
Artes cerámicas de Maine
Museos de interés especial
Curtis Island Lighthouse
Puente y observatorio de Penobscot Narrows
Maine’s Most Instagramable Attractions
Faro de la bahía de Blue Hill
Hendricks Head Lighthouse
