Zwei Buschinsel
Jeremy D'Entremont
Built in 1897, this light marks a well-trafficked sea lane to Penobscot Bay. It was automated in 1964. Six years later, the Coast Guard allowed U.S. Army Special Forces to blow up the keeper’s house as part of a demolition exercise. The square light tower remains, and is active. It is best seen by boat or plane.
Verwandte Inhalte
Owls Head Transport Museum
Maine Keramische Kunst
Leuchtturm Blue Hill Bay
Ausflugstipp: Maine Maritime Museum Bootstouren
Narraguagus (Teichinsel)
Browns Head Lichtstation
Machias Seehundinsel
Two Lights State Park
