Île Libby
Libby Island Light Station was established at the often-foggy entrance to Machias Bay in 1822. The current tower was constructed of granite in 1848. The light is not open to the public and the keeper’s house and other outbuildings no longer exist. Charter boat rides and cruises offer views of the tower.
Contenu connexe
Station phare de Burnt Island
Maison de réunion de South Solon
Phare Rockland Breakwater
Station phare de Bass Harbor Head
Phares de la chaîne de tir de la rivière Kennebec
Phare de Wood Island
Conseil de voyage : Les forts de la côte moyenne du Maine
Lubec Channel
