Isla Libby
Libby Island Light Station was established at the often-foggy entrance to Machias Bay in 1822. The current tower was constructed of granite in 1848. The light is not open to the public and the keeper’s house and other outbuildings no longer exist. Charter boat rides and cruises offer views of the tower.
Contenido relacionado
Museo del Transporte de Owls Head
Narraguagus (Isla de Pond)
Música
Puente y observatorio de Penobscot Narrows
Halfway Rock Light
Museos del Transporte de Maine
Punta Ardilla
Faro de Owls Head
