Luz del puerto de invierno
Guido Alvez
Winter Harbor Light was built in 1856 to guide mariners into the popular harbor and warn them of dangerous rocks. The lighthouse was decommissioned in 1933 and is privately owned. It’s best seen by boat. It can also be seen distantly from the roadside on the Schoodic Peninsula.
Contenido relacionado
Luz Egg Rock
Faro del puerto de Burnt Coat
Dice Head Lighthouse
Estación luminosa de Mount Desert Rock
Ram Island Light
Historia del río Saco
Isla Two Bush
Faro Two Lights en Cape Elizabeth
