Close

Jeremy D'Entremont

Historic photo of Tenants Harbor Light House

Historic photo of Tenants Harbor Light House

Courtesy, US Coast Guard Historian's Office

add bookmark

Tenants Harbor

Tenants Harbor Lighthouse was built in 1857 and sits at the east end of Southern Island. It marks the entrance to Tenants Harbor. The light is owned by Jamie Wyeth, Andrew's son, and beautifully maintained. The pyramidal bell tower now is the artist's studio. The light is not open to the public and not an active aid to navigation.

Businesses & Organizations

Retrieving results.

Related Experiences

Retrieving results.

Get inspired at the Maine Quarterly

  • Main Street Maine

  • Classic Coastal Charm

No results found.

Businesses and locations related to: Tenants Harbor

Loading markers...

Searching for ""Almost there...