Marshall Point Light Station was built in 1832. A wooden arm connects the keeper's house to this round, black-and-white lighthouse. It's a photographers' favorite, in a town known as an artists' retreat. The former kitchen now houses a museum with artifacts from this light, as well as the Whitehead, Tenant's Harbor and St. George lights. Thomas and Lee Ann Szelog, who were tenants in the renovated lighthouse from 1989-2003, described their experiences in "Our Point of View: Fourteen Years at a Maine Lighthouse".