A dramatic, offshore fog-signal station and lighthouse built on two rocky islets that rise about 15 feet above high water in the westerly edge of the channel at the entrance to Booth Bay. The station opened in 1892 as a fog signal station. In 1907, it grew to include a lighthouse. A recent community initiative rescued the old station. It has been rebuilt as an inn.