Close

Jeremy D'Entremont

Historic Coast Guard photo

Historic Coast Guard photo

add bookmark

Browns Head

The Browns Head Light was built in 1832 on the offshore island of Vinalhaven. The light marks a popular seaway between Vinalhaven and North Haven islands. The lighthouse, at the end of Brown's Head Light Road, is owned by the American Lighthouse Foundation. The Maine State Ferry Service offers daily, year-round transportation to Vinalhaven Island from the Maine State Ferry System terminal in Rockland.

Businesses & Organizations

Retrieving results.

Related Experiences

Retrieving results.

Get inspired at the Maine Quarterly

  • Road Trips

  • Classic Coastal Charm

No results found.

Businesses and locations related to: Browns Head

Loading markers...

Searching for ""Almost there...