We encourage you to check websites for your destinations before visiting for the latest health and safety guidelines in place.
Maine Island Escapes
There are thousands of islands off Maine’s rugged and romantic coastline, and each is a sparkling treasure all its own. While we encourage you to explore as many islands as you wish, we’ve simplified your search for the perfect island lodging. From classically quaint inns to quintessentially luxurious lodges, you’ll find the island home-away-from-home that’s right for you. A ferry, cruise boat or charter will take you there. And the salt air breezes, ocean views, beaches, recreation – and amenities, great dining and warm smiles of your hosts – will transport you to a world unlike any other.
- Inn at Diamond Cover on Great Diamond Island
- Chebeague Island Inn on Great Chebeague Island
- Inn on Peaks Island on Peaks Island
- Island Inn on Monhegan Island
- Monhegan House on Monhegan Island
- Tidewater Motel on Vinalhaven Island
- Libby House Inn on Vinalhaven Island
- The Keeper’s House on Isle au Haut
- Nebo Lodge on North Haven Island