The Lovell Historical Society, founded in 1974, collects and preserves historical and genealogical records, property and artifacts and encourages and supports interest in, and study of, the history of the town of Lovell.
The Society is located in the historic 1839 Kimball-Stanford House on Route 5, across from the Lake Kezar Country Club. This connected farm building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The first floor of the main house is a museum (with free admission) and the first floor of the ell (which connects the house with the barn) is a research center.
Route 5 (across from the Lake Kezar Country Club P.O. 166
Lovell, Maine 04051