Focus Photography - Maine Wedding Photographers
Event coverage for fun couples
If you want amazing images from your wedding that show your friends and family laughing and enjoying your day, we'd be happy to send your our information.
If you want couples' portraits that show you in your best light, and want a little direction from your photographers without making you look overly posed, we should talk.
And if you want a laid-back wedding day that has no chaos or drama, you're going to love our wedding timelines. We believe in planning, so that nothing gets forgotten, and everyone knows where to be and when to be ready.
Here's five things you should know about Focus Photography:
- We're two photographers, Will and Lucia, who are married to each other, and have been photographing weddings in Maine for over a dozen years.
- We've got a bold, modern style. Our wedding pictures are bright, vibrant, well-lit, and impactful.
- We're not afraid of the dark! A lot of photographers only show daytime images, but we know that the night is when the party really begins. We're known for the images we create with sparklers, lanterns, champagne, and stars outdoors, and for the images we capture of epic dancefloor moves!
- You'll have zero wedding day jitters about photography! A lot of people are uncomfortable being photographed, and they worry that the discomfort will ruin how they feel on their wedding day. We work with all our couples beforehand to eliminate that anxiety. You'll know how easy it will be to work with us, and you won't be nervous.
- Only Focus Photography Guarantees You'll Love Your Wedding Images. It's worth asking, 'Why doesn't every photographer stand behind their work?'
Getting in touch is easy. Send us an email or call our studio at (207) 772 - 4274. We'll be happy to send your our brochure and pricing.
Our wedding showroom is in the Portland area, and we work weddings from Bar Harbor to Newport, RI.