add bookmark

Parsonsfield-Porter Bridge

The Parsonsfield-Porter Bridge was built over the Ossipee River in 1859. The bridge is a 152-foot structure of Paddleford construction strengthened with laminated wooded arches. The bridge, located one half mile south of Porter, was closed to traffic in 1960 when a new bridge was built upstream. For more information and directions, contact the Maine Department of Transportation.

Businesses & Organizations

Retrieving results.

Related Experiences

Retrieving results.

Get inspired at the Maine Quarterly

  • Road Trips

  • Classic Coastal Charm

No results found.

Businesses and locations related to: Parsonsfield-Porter Bridge

Loading markers...

Searching for ""Almost there...