add bookmark

Hemlock Bridge

Built in 1857, the Hemlock Bridge, is a Paddleford-truss covered bridge strengthened with laminated wooden arches. It is 109 feet long. In 1988, it was reinforced to carry heavier traffic. It crosses an old channel of the Saco River near East Fryeburg. For more information and directions, contact the Maine Department of Transportation.

Businesses & Organizations

Retrieving results.

Related Experiences

Retrieving results.

Get inspired at the Maine Quarterly

  • Road Trips

  • Classic Coastal Charm

No results found.

Businesses and locations related to: Hemlock Bridge

Loading markers...

Searching for ""Almost there...