Marshall Point Light Station was built in 1832. A wooden arm connects the keeper's house to this round, black-and-white lighthouse. It's a photographers' favorite, in a town known as an artists' retreat. The former kitchen now houses a museum with artifacts from this light, as well as the Whitehead, Tenant's Harbor and St. George lights. Thomas and Lee Szelog, who were tenants in the renovated lighthouse from 1989-2003, described their experiences in Our Point of View: Fourteen Years at a Maine Lighthouse.