Close

Jeremy D'Entremont

Historic Coast Guard photo

Historic Coast Guard photo

add bookmark

Hendricks Head

This interesting-looking light sits on a promontory at the mouth of the Sheepscot River. It's a rectangular light with a boathouse sitting in a metronome-like frame at the end of a walkway to the sea. It's privately owned but remains an active aid to navigation. See it at the end of Beach Road in West Southport or by boat tour. Hendricks Head Light Station was built in 1829.

Businesses & Organizations

Retrieving results.

Related Experiences

Retrieving results.

Get inspired at the Maine Quarterly

  • Classic Coastal Charm

  • Road Trips

No results found.

Businesses and locations related to: Hendricks Head

Searching for ""Almost there...