Close
Historic, Coast Guard Photo of Dice Head Light

Historic, Coast Guard Photo of Dice Head Light

Historic, Coast Guard Photo of Dice Head Light

Historic, Coast Guard Photo of Dice Head Light

Dice Head

Dice (or Dyce) Head Light was built in 1828. Located at the north side of the entrance to Castine Harbor, this modest, domestic-looking light was damaged and rebuilt several times until it finally was sold in the 1930s. It is owned by the Town of Castine, which restored the original structure. The lighthouse is closed to the public, but grounds are open daily at the west end of Battle Avenue in Castine.

Businesses & Organizations

Retrieving results.

Related Experiences

Retrieving results.

Get inspired at the Maine Quarterly

No results found.

Businesses and locations related to: Dice Head

Searching for ""Almost there...