The Ogunquit Inn
The Ogunquit Inn is a unique three-season Bed & Breakfast on Maine's Southern coast. We offer quaint accomodations in a truly historical site. Our home dates back to 1800 and it served as Ogunquit's first school.
Stretch out in a lounge chair on the spacious lawn, a comfortable wicker chair on the front porch or enjoy a drink at the umbrella table on the patio. In damp or nippy weather sit by the fire in our cheerful, cozy living room perhaps sipping wine from that special bottle you've had chilled.
The Ogunquit Inn is just steps off US Route 1 north, a short 1/3 mile north of historic Ogunquit Village and minutes from beautiful Ogunquit Beach.
- Address 17 Glen Avenue PO Box 1993 Ogunquit, ME US 03907
- Phone 207.646.3633, 866.999.3633
- Email reservations@TheOgunquitInn.com
- Website TheOgunquitInn.com
- Payments Accepted Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash, Travelers Cheques
We are open from the first Friday in April through the last Saturday in October as well as Ogunquit's Christmas by the Seas Weekend.