The Inn at Diamond Cove
We are a 44 room historical luxury inn was built in the 1890’s and renovated in 2015, located on Great Diamond Island.
Open seasonally from Memorial Day to Columbus Day we feature large comfortable guest rooms, parlors and suites with custom bedding, evening turndown and exceptional service.
Our 50 seat patio restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service. The lobby lounge is open to the public and features swivel bar seating, a double fireplace, comfortable living room groupings, and an outdoor fire pit.
Inn guests are treated to private beaches, woodland strolling lanes and dramatic sunsets. Our community also provides access to antique duckpin bowling, a recreation hall with full indoor basketball court, guided yoga classes and an exercise studio. Meeting rooms are available for businesses and social gatherings.
Our private heated outdoor pool and whirlpool are open to registered guests where we also serve our comfortable gourmet cuisine and handcrafted cocktails.
Diamond Cove is accessible by water taxi, the Casco Bay Lines ferry service and private boats can overnight at our marina.
A short walk away is the highly acclaimed Diamond's Edge Restaurant with waterside dining, taproom & bar and the famous catering tent site with seating for up to 200.
Meals at the Inn at Diamond Cove
- Open to inn guests (and members of the Diamond Cove Home Owners Association (HOA))
- Breakfast 7:30am – 11am
- Lunch/Dinner 11:30am - 9pm (entrees available after 5pm)
- Starbucks branded coffee & espresso drinks available
- Full bar & wine cruvinet
- Room service available during restaurant hours, restaurant menu
Diamond’s Edge Restaurant
- Open to the public
- Reservations strongly suggested for dinner
- Serving Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Brunch
- Open seven days
- Full Bar
- Waterside dining
- Catering the McKinley Grove Tent Site (seating for up to 200)
- Things to Do While staying at the Inn at Diamond Cove:
- Historic touring of Diamond Cove community, formerly Fort McKinley
- Relaxing poolside
- Tennis by reservation
- Kayak rentals available
- Private Beaches
- Enjoy the Home Owner’s Association Game Room & Duckpin Bowling
- Heated Pool and Hot Tub
- Cabana Bar
- Lobby Bar
- Serve Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Bar Menu
- Lobby Seating and Patio Seating for Dining Purposes
- Use of Fitness Room and Basketball Court at Diamond Cove's Administrative Building
- Use of Game Room
The Inn at Diamond Cove ...” A Mile Away, a World apart!”
- Address 22 McKinley Court GDI Portland, ME US 04109
- Phone 2075232056
- Email email@example.com
- Website innatdiamondcove.com
- Payments Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Open seasonally from Memorial Day to Columbus Day
Breakfast served 7:30am to 11am
Lunch/Dinner menu served 11:30am to 9pm, entrees from 5pm
Bar open until 10pm