We have several rental units/apartments within steps of beautiful Old Orchard Beach. Walk to the Pier and to shops and restaurants. We are reasonably priced. Visit www.seashorelodging.com.
Check in - Check out
CHECK IN: 2:00 PM - please pick up the key from the office.
CHECK OUT: 10:00 AM - please drop the key off at the office.
- PLEASE take your vehicle with you in consideration of incoming guests.
Your considerate observation of these times helps us serve everyone better.
- Guests must be 21 years old to make a reservation.
- Occupancy and parking is limited, and must be strictly enforced.
- Published prices are generally for peak season
- OFF-SEASON PRICES may be available after AUG 21 (excluding Labor Day Weekend)
- OFF-SEASON PRICES may be also be available after Labor Day
- NO PETS/ANIMALS of any kind allowed without permission and pet fee
What to Bring
- Kitchens are stocked with standard items: these include pots, pans, silverware, dishes, a toaster, and a coffee maker. Other items, such as a blender or corkscrew may not be stocked.
Linens are provided (but NOT beach towels).
Other items, pots pans, etc. depend on the type of rental.
- Daily service is provided at Seashore Guest House.
- Pillows, sheets, blankets, and bedspreads are supplied at Seashore Guest House.
- A/C is provided except in Room 101
- Soap, trash bags and toilet paper are supplied.
- Daily service is NOT provided at Chez Gerard; please bring your own towels.
- Pillows, blankets, bedspreads and sheets are provided at Chez Gerard.
- A/C is provided in Chez Gerard apartments
Parking is limited. We ask that guests limit their parking to a maximum of two (2) vehicles per apartment when renting an apartment at Chez Gerard and to one (1) vehicle per room when renting at the Seashore Guest House. Paid parking for excess vehicles or visitors is provided in town. Please inquire from the local Chamber of Commerce.
- Returning guests are encouraged to write us early in the fall or winter to request their preferred accommodations. We expend considerable effort to honor our family of summer guests, but please remember, accommodations are always subject to availability.
- If we can accommodate a request we will communicate a tentative schedule confirming the dates and request a rental deposit to confirm your reservation.
A deposit of half the total amount is required to confirm reservations. Rental deposits are required and due within two weeks of your receipt of notice confirming reservation dates. Rental deposits are payable with a personal check, bank check, money order and credit card and will be applied to your rental fee. Rental deposits must be in US Funds.
- Once we receive your rental deposit we will mail you a receipt as confirmation.
- Upon arrival please pay any due rental balance, and pick up your keys, house rules, information, etc.
-We hope having these policies will make your vacation planning easier.
Please call with any questions.
Sorry, we cannot offer refunds. (See below for cancellations.)
Cancellations must be made 14 or more days before the arrival date. There will be a $25 cancellation fee and the deposit will be refunded. There is no deposit refund issued if the cancellation is made within 14 days of the arrival date.
Please use appropriate US currency in all transactions.
All rentals are subject to 8% Sales Tax