Oakland House Cottages by the Side of the Sea
Authentic Coastal Maine, Rental Cottages Plus Private Rooms with Share Baths.
Distinctive and Authentic! One-of-a-kind oceanfront cottages and 6-room (private) Hostel@Acorn by the Sea.
- The Perfect Vacation Spot: nostalgic, simple, authentic, and wholesome. We welcome guests of all ages and walks of life. Here you will create warm memories of a relaxed and traditional Maine coast vacation.
- Sophisticatedly rustic, one- and two-bedroom cottages sleep 2-6 plus a waterfront duplex that can sleep up to 8. All have comfortable beds, kitchens/kitchenettes and living rooms with real wood burning fireplaces.
- Daily housekeeping and firewood delivery included (in season), self-serve (off-season). Arrive any day of the week, long or short stays with a min. 2 days.
- The six room Hostel@Acorn has no frills, budget friendly private rooms, shared bathrooms, group kitchen, living room, library.
- Sixty coastal acres in the heart of the Blue Hill Peninsula. A favorite vacation destination since 1889.
- We welcome a dog with its humans in our one-bedroom Birches Cottage.
- Drive up, or sail up. At Herricks Landing, Brooksville, Maine
435 Herrick Road
Brooksville, Maine 04617
- Phone (207) 359-8521
- Website www.oaklandhouse.com
- Hours Open with early season specials in mid April. Closing after Columbus Day weekend in mid-October.
Memories of Summer at Oakland House Newsletter January 2016