Whitewater Rafting, Kayak and Canoe Trips, Maine Moose Watching, Waterfall & Ice Cave Treks, Guided Stand Up Paddleboard, & Wildlife Watching activities. Northeast Whitewater Lodge, Campground & Guide Service is a Maine Outdoor Adventure company on the southern tip of Moosehead Lake, Maine. We offer personalized trips in whitewater rafting, wildlife safaris & moose watching tours and guided eco-tours packaged with reasonably priced camping, yurts and lakeside lodging. We have the best trained staff, personalized adventure trips, and take the guess work out of vacation planning. Northeast Whitewater is your adventure destination for Moosehead Lake Things To Do!
- Address P.O. Box 1623 Greenville, ME US 04441
- Phone 207-695-0151, 888-484-3317
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website northeastwhitewater.com/
- Payments Accepted Visa, M/C, Discover, AMEX, Cash, Check
- Open year-round from 7 am-9 pm daily.
- Large parking area for trucks and trailers.
- On-site concierge and guide service.
- Registered Maine Guides
- Yurts & Camping
Our staff of whitewater rafting guides know the Penobscot River like the back of their watery hands, confidently leading parties of rafters from our Moosehead Lake location to Maine's whitewater rivers,one splash at a time. Hearty home cooked meals are...2018-06-01 00:00:00 - 2018-09-08 00:00:00
Join Northeast Whitewater for special whitewater rafting releases on the Kennebec River High Water Rafting trip when the flow nearly DOUBLEs its normal volume. This is an "aggressive, high adventure white water rafting trip” and ideal for anyone with...2018-06-15 00:00:00 - 2018-09-23 00:00:00