Maine Moose Watching
Northeast Whitewater’s Maine Moose Watching Tours, Moose Safaris and Wildlife Photography Tours go on foot or by canoe to proven Maine moose hideouts. Our popular moose watching tours go into the natural habitats and secret hiding places of the Maine moose with Registered Maine guides. Whether you choose a Maine Moose Tour, or a Private Maine Moose Safari your tour will include fascinating facts about Maine wildlife, moose and the Maine outdoors—and the chance to capture the perfect Maine moose photo. Moosehead Lake’s abundant forests, lakes and bogs are a great place for a wildlife and birding tour to view a variety of Maine and New England birds and loons. Experience the beauty, wildlife, sounds, and scenery of the Moosehead Lake Region with us! Let us help with your stay in our yurts, campground or lakeside motel.
- Address 155 Greenville Road Shirley, ME US 04485
- Phone 207-695-0151, 888-484-3317
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website mainemoosewatching.com
- Open daily from 7am - 9pm for reservations.
- Daily guided moose watching tours mid-January thru - October 30.
- Private tours offered with advance reservations.