Maine Foodie Tours
Greetings from Vacationland!
We're Maine Foodie Tours, a company of local folks with the inside scoop on some of the best ways to eat and drink like a local while you visit Maine.
Our award-winning culinary partners include a delicious array of small businesses from craft breweries and artisanal shops to restaurants and pubs. MFT guides lead you to some of our favorite locales with a mix of tasting experiences of local fare and modern flare. You'll have the chance to meet the entrepreneurs, chefs, culinary artisans and staff who, along with your guide, will share the story of their business and what's being served.
There's plenty to dish about along the tour route, including many historical sites and points of interest, so don't be surprised when your guide stops to give you some food for thought too!
Check out our calendar of events on our website to see what tours are currently available! We're changing up our itineraries in all of our towns for the summer of 2017, so check back in through the spring as we add dates, times and tours into the calendar.
Are you a group of friends, family or co-workers interested in a private tour? Fill out our group tour request form. Your tour can be based on one of our existing itineraries, or we can create a special tour to fit your interests and tastes.
Bring your appetite and wear your walkin' shoes, as we take you on a taste of the town!
- Address P.O. Box 1905 Portland, ME US 04104
- Phone (207) 233-7485
- Email email@example.com
- Website mainefoodietours.com/
- Payments Accepted credit card payments
Hours of operation to contact Maine Foodie Tours are from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, seven days a week
Hours of operation for tours are from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM unless by special request for private/group tours.
- PORTLAND - year-round walking tour and group cooking class offerings, seasonal boat tours
- KENNEBUNKPORT - seasonal tour offerings | May - October
- BAR HARBOR - seasonal tour offerings | May - October
- ROCKLAND - seasonal tour offerings | May - October
- CAMDED - seasonal tour offerings | May - October