Cape Newagen Alpaca Farm
Come visit! Learn about alpacas and farming in mid-coast Maine! We are a small, family-run alpaca farm located on picturesque Southport Island. Learn why we raise alpacas and what we do with their beautiful fiber to make yarn by hand. We offer free farm tours, farm 101 classes, socialize with our alpaca events on the farm and spinning, knitting, or peg loom instruction in our studio. We offer alpaca sales and breeding services. We create all natural, luxurious, hand spun yarns & custom designed accessories. We carry a limited quantity of alpaca accessories and alpaca related products in our store. Contact our website for information. Please note, we can't introduce your pets to our alpacas. We look forward to your visit and sharing our alpacas with you!
Anne and Mike
- Address 1020 Hendricks Hill Road Southport, ME US 04576
- Phone 207 633 0416
- Website capenewagenfarm.com
- Payments Accepted We accept all credit cards, apple or android pay, checks or cash
Open year round with farm hours posted:
- May - October: Tuesday - Sunday 10-4
- November - December: Thursday - Sunday 12-3
- January - April by appointment, call or email to visit!
Please contact us ahead of time for large group visits. Check our website too!