Bath - Wiscasset Woods Lodge
Located on Route 1, we're close to everything! We serve a free, hot, homemade breakfast every morning.
We have 7 pet friendly rooms and a 1/2 mile hiking trail, perfect for dog walks or morning strolls.
Our 30 rooms include 3 suites great for families or groups traveling together. We also have a handicap accessible room with two double beds and a roll in shower and a mobility friendly room with a queen bed.
Convenient but secluded, our lodge sits on eight acres of woodlands. We have fire pits and outdoor games. We also have board games a cards to play in our dining room on summer evenings.
- Address 596 Bath Rd Wiscasset, ME US 04578
- Phone 1(207) 882-7137, 1(800) 732-8168
- Email Stay@WiscassetWoods.com
- Website wiscassetwoods.com
- Payments Accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover
Our lodge is open from mid-April to the end of October. Reservations can be made online at any time.
The front desk is staffed from 8 am to 10 pm during the season.