End of Summer Gathering
The Brick Store Museum will host its annual End-of-Summer Gathering on Friday, September 28, from 5:00pm – 8:00pm. The Gathering is an open-house-style evening of fun, complete with live music and wine tastings, celebrating local arts and humanities.
The Brick Store Museum will host its annual End-of-Summer Gathering on Friday, September 28, from 5:00pm – 8:00pm. The Gathering is an open-house-style evening of fun, complete with live music and wine tastings, celebrating local arts and humanities at the Museum. Tickets to the event are now on sale for $20 per person ($15 for Museum Members). Half of the ticket cost is a tax-deductible donation to the Museum’s Annual Fund.
Participants will find a quartet of programs during the Gathering:
1) a tasting tour, through the Museum’s storage vaults, of a variety of wines and spirits created by locally-owned winery Eighteen Twenty;
2) an auction preview for the Museum’s annual online auction, complete with pre-bidding on fantastic items;
3) live music by String Tide, a Brunswick-based string quartet playing folk grass music; and
4) a visitor-curated digital exhibition, via Instagram, called the “Insta-bition,” in which visitors can photograph their favorite artifacts in the Museum’s storage rooms and post them as a complete exhibition online. Visitors are invited to bring their own devices, or borrow one at the Museum.
The evening is supported by friends of the Museum at Hurlbutt Designs. Tickets are for sale on the Museum’s website, and at the Brick Store Museum at 117 Main Street in Kennebunk, and can be reserved by calling (207)985-4802. The Museum is open six days a week, and closed only Mondays. As ticketing is extremely limited, you are encouraged to sign up fast for this festive event!
5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Price $20, or $15 for members
117 Main Street
Kennebunk, Maine 04043
- Website brickstoremuseum.org/events/end-summer-gathering-2/
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 2079854802