Fall Festivals! OgunquitFest & HarvestFest Dining Packages
Location: Meadowmere Resort Ogunquit Maine Hotel
Celebrate Maine OgunquitFest - Ogunquit Maine's Annual October festival!
Our Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest Fall Festival celebrates harvest and all things October - with Scarecrows, pumpkins, costumes, ghostly tales and more. Don't miss The High Heel Race! Featuring the high heel dash for charity, the bed race is a highlight of Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest.
Ogunquit Maine OgunquitFest Fall Festival Includes:
- Ghostly Tours - Ghostly tales told through the streets of Ogunquit
- Monster Mall Marketplace - Crafts, artists and local retailers.
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Great Pumpkin Patch Celebration - A Fall delight for kids of all ages. Pumpkins, markers, paints, stickers, etc. All parents will receive a Childprint ID kit.
- Children’s Fall Story Telling - Listen to local storyteller tell tales of spooks and haunted happenings.
- Scavenger Hunt - Ogunquit's version of a spooky find it adventure!
- Graveyard Golf - Miniature 9 hole golf for adults on the beach! Bring your putter - There are prizes involved
- Costume Parade - Costumed kids, adults and canines welcome!
- And more!
OgunquitFest Getaways include:
- Parking for one vehicle
- Resort amenity access
- Wireless internet
Booking code DINING
Prices per person and based on double occupancy. Two night minimum stay required. Maine State Tax is additional. Subject to availability.
Please note restaurant choices are based on dates of stay and restaurant hours.