Take a family adventure and rent ATV's and side by sides! . Explore the trails and get closer to the wild - Aroostook has alot of hidden treasures that are only seen by the trail.
Guided ATV expereiences and ATV rentails are now available. Daily and weekly rates available. Call a member of our friendly staff for availability.
- Must be 21 years of age to rent an ATV and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Must use a major credit card to pay for the ATV rental. -There is a $1000 Damage hold put on the credit card and will be reimbursed once the ATV is returned in the same condition it was taken by the renter.
- Renter will assume all risk of loss and damage to the ATV, property, or other equipment rented.
- Renter or other person(s) shall not operater an ATV under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Riders under the age of 18 must wear a DOT approved safety helmet when operating or riding an ATV.
- The ATV can be picked up the evening before the day of the scheduled rental and returned at the end of the scheduled rental.
- There is no credit for early returns.
- There will be an additional charged for requests from renter to deliver and pick up an ATV. (Charge will very on miles from our location.)
- We understand that ATVs will get dusty, but the renter is expected to return the ATV in a relatively clean state without excess mud and trash or the renter will potentially be charged for cleaning.
- All renters are required to read, agree, initial, and sign the Rental Agreement and Waiver of Liability forms.
1 Hour $150 or 6 Hours for $250
10/18/21 - 11/18/21
372 Houlton Road
Fort Fairfield, Maine 04742
- Website mainebackcountryadventures.com
- Email [email protected]
- Phone 207-227-3939