Relish exquisite dining at Moosehead Lake's acknowledged fine dining spot, The Greenville Inn at Moosehead Lake! Drink in the magnificent views while enjoying cocktails on the wrap-around verandah and then meander into the Greenville Inn's two intimate dining rooms where the astounding views & sunsets continue!
Truly a LANDMARK: The ONLY restaurant in the area on The NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES!
The affordable a la carte menu allows you to have "dining your way"...you choose how many courses and which courses you want. Our menu provides a huge amount of choices for even the most discerning diner!
We offer nightly additions featuring seafood, seasonal soups, and fresh baked breads, as well as gluten free and vegan/vegetarian choices.
We also offer full LOBSTER dinners (48 hour notice required)
Check our our sample menu: www.greenvilleinn.com
Call us for reservations: 207-695=2206 or toll free (In US) 1-888-695-6000
A quick peek of a few of our delectable menu items:
Lobster “Sliders” Two Butter & Herb Toasted Yeast Rolls, Fresh Lobster, Baby Arugula, Local Vine Ripened Tomato and Avocado Salad with Smoked Bacon, Meyer Lemon & Sour Cream Dressing
- Almond Baked Cod Sauteed Kale and Red Onions, Potato Gnocchi, Roasted Red Pepper and Butternut Squash, Almond Milk Sauce and Toasted Marcona Almonds
- Short Rib of Pork Roasted Sweet Potato, Maine Blueberry, Spiced Apple and Butternut Squash Hash with Fresh Sage, a Local Rhubarb- Apple Sauce, and Vegetable du Jour
- North Country Ribeye A Maple Wood Smoked, 12 oz. cut of Certified Angus Beef, Pan Roasted with Chef Bear’s Spice Rub, Potato Risotto with Smoked Cheddar and Vegetable du Jour
- Pan Roasted Dijon Chicken Semi-boneless Encrusted Breast of Chicken, with Roasted Garlic and Dijon Mustard, Fresh Bread Crumbs, Parmesan Cheese and Sauteed Vegetables
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli Sauteed Oyster Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Olives, Baby Arugula, Roasted Red Peppers and a Porcini Mushroom Sauce with Shaved Asiago Cheese
- Beef Brisket Bleu Cheesecake with a Walnut Crust, Local Rosemary, Beaujolais Wine, Rosemary-bone Marrow Butter, and Seasonal Vegetables
Seared Tuna Herb Marinated Potatoes, Farm Fresh Eggs, Goat Cheese Sauce with Black Summer Truffles, Baby Beet Greens, Fresh Lemon Juice, Roasted Red Peppers and Crisp Herb Flatbread
Call us to make a reservation 207-695-2206 or 1-888-695-6000
Want to stay with us? Check Lodging Availability